Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Horizontal Auger Machine||Maximum Torque:||28000 Nm|
|Maximum Pressure:||31.5 Bar||Drilling Diameter:||800mm|
|Weight:||4000kg||Application:||In Narrow Areas Of Urban Roadways.|
microtunnel boring machine,
horizontal auger boring machine
Foundation Pit Equipment Guided Boring Machine Environmental Protection Energy Save
This machine is especially fit for non-excavation of casing steel pipes or semi-tubular pipes for sewage pipes, rain and sewage
diverting pipes and heat pipes.
GBM-600 horizontal auger is specially designed for steel pipes with less than 600mm diameter, cement pipes, etc.
The construction efficiency is high, the precision is high, the operation is simple,the performance is reliable, and the
construction quality meets the design requirements.
The device is small in size and suitable for use in narrow areas of urban roadways.
|Maximum torque||28000 Nm|
|Maximum pressure||31.5 bar|
|Maximum speed||38 rpm|
|Sliding base stroke||560mm|
|Drilling diameter||800 mm|
|GBM hydraulic pumping station|
|Maximum pressure||250 bar|
|Fuel tank capacity||300L|
|Pump station weight||2000 kg|
Three construction steps of GBM
Step 1: laser guided drilling
Step 2: auger drilling and unloading slag
Step 3: Replace the cement pipe
1. Engine energy saving and environmental protection, strong power
2. The operation is simple, the performance is reliable, the whole process maintains the horizontal straightness ± 50mm,
greatly improving the construction efficiency.
3. The foundation pit equipment submitted small, light weight, large thrust
4. The machine head can be selected according to different layers to achieve optimal construction performance.
5. Ordinary handpieces are suitable for geological construction of sand, silt, hard soil and clay.
They are used in the construction of cement pipe crossings, building houses translation, sewers, roads and rivers as a sheathing of other projects across a variety of channels.Suitable for geological construction of sand, silt, hard soil and clay.
Contact Person: Manager