The anchor drilling rig is the most important construction equipment for all geotechnical engineering construction work. It often works in harsh environments,regular inspection and maintenance is essential for anchor rigs.
Regular inspection and maintenance of the anchor drilling rig not only improves its service life, but also improves its construction efficiency and safety and reliability of operation.
Here are the things to check items regularly or replace parts:
1. Oil pump: Accumulative operation or exposure beyond one month should be cleaned or replaced as needed;
2. Filter element: Accumulated work for 1 month should be cleaned or replaced as needed;
3. Safety valve, pressure regulating valve: need to be cleaned or replaced as needed;
4. Chain: tighten it when more then 72 hours per work, or change as needed;
5. Cylinder: Check whether there are any nicks and oil leaks in each shift, and string oil, which should be repaired and replaced as needed;
6. Electrical assembly: every 72 hours of operation should be checked by a professional electrician, whether the plug-in or plug-in wiring is damaged, and need to be replaced in time according to the situation;
7. Hydraulic oil: If the hydraulic oil is not regularly checked for deterioration or deterioration, add or replace it according to the situation;
8. Wear plate: check every shift, replace according to the situation;
9. High pressure oil pipe: regular inspection or replacement according to the situation;
10. Power head: The new rig runs continuously for 1 month. Please open the power head cover, clean the inner cavity, check whether the front and rear bearings are damaged, and replace the gear oil (grease) every 2 months or as needed.
Contact Person: Ms. Emily