Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q345B||Type:||Interlocking Or Friction Kelly Bar|
|Name:||Friction Or Interlocking Kelly Bar||Sections:||3,4,5|
kelly drive drilling,
bored pile equipment
High Strength Kelly Bar A Low Weight High Straightness High Wear Resistance
Kelly bar is the key part of a rotary rig, transfer the torque of the rotary power head and the pressure of the rotary rig system to the drilling tools and its quality affects the performance of the whole machine directly.
1) Interlocking kelly bar
Interlocking kelly bar is used for drilling in dense sand,gravel and weak to strong rock .Interlocking kelly bar can be fully locked by mechanical locking system on each section.Kelly bar can be equipped with specially designed springs or pressure plates for shock absorbing purpose.
2) Friction kelly bar
Friction kelly bar is another type which the external key is composed of 3 or 6 wear -resistant strip without pressunrizing point .This kelly bar can transform pressure when it is working.Also can produce peripheral force and pass down the pressure force,can produce the friction force.This kelly bar has the advantage of operating sample ,drilling deep ,but with less pressure transmission.So this one is suitable for the soft and silt layer.
|Name of product||
|Interlocking kelly bar||355||3||10-13||180||27-36|
1. Our kelly bar enjoys a low weight,high strength,high straightness of single bar,thinner tube,smaller inter-tube distance and good abrasion resistance.
2. Standard kelly bars are fabricated with a total of 6 drive keys on each section .The tubular kelly sections are manufactured from high-tensile steel to ensure minimum weight at adequate strength.
3. Heat treatment is widely used in the key parts such as drive key to improve wear resistance.
4. Small clearance and high-precision mating of the drill pipe ensure its good working order and service performance.
5. Fulfill the rotary drilling rig full torque operation.
Contact Person: Manager