Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Piling Tremie Pipe||Application:||Grouting Purpose|
|Material:||Steel Pipe||Diameter:||219mm, 260mm, 300mm Or As Required|
|Type:||Threaded /Wire Cable||Accessories:||Hopper, Connections, Turning Plate|
rotary drilling tools,
water drilling tools
Wear Resistant Drilling Rig Tools , Borehole Drilling Tools Threaded Wire Cable
The tremie concrete placement method uses a pipe, through which concrete is placed below water level.The lower end of the pipe is kept immersed in fresh concrete so that the rising concrete from the bottom displaces the water without washing out the cement content.
Tremie pipes are made of quality drawn steel plates in order to guarantee high resistance elements.
There are two types of connectors: threaded and wire cable joints. Threaded tremie pipe are equipped with male/female joints,wire cable is designed for quick assembly /dismounting of the various pipe sections during the concreting operations. Using wire cables joints water and mud penetration is prevented by O-ring seals applied in between male and female joints.
|Product Name||Tremie Pipe|
|Technique||Welding (casting for the joints)|
|Joint||Threaded or wire cable|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (m)||Thickness (mm)||Funnel (CBM)||Platform (m)|
a). Threaded joint tremie pipe
b). Wire cable joint tremie pipe
1. Funnel: to pour concrete through the tremie pipe;
2. Lifting swivel: to help the lifting lowering operations;
3. Chain spanner: for tightening and unscrewing of threaded joints;
4. Fork spanner for wire release system;
5. Anti-slippery platform equipped with a pipe clamping system to prevent pipes from falling into the holes;
6. Container rack: to stock pipes and to make easy the moving from one jobsite to another.
Tremie pipe are used for pouring slurry into pile hole pipe
Contact Person: Manager