Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Concrete Pump Pipe||Application:||For Pouring Slurry Into Pile Hole Tremie Pipe|
|Material:||Q345B / 16Mn / 35CrMo / 45cr||Diameter:||219mm, 260mm, 300mm Or As Required|
|Type:||Threaded /Wire Cable||Accessories:||Hopper, Connections, Turning Plate|
well drilling tools,
water drilling tools
Tremie Pipe Drilling Tools Concrete Pump Pipe Threaded Joints Wire Cable Joints
Tremie pipes are used to pour slurry into pile hole pipe, after the steel cage reinforcement is placed in operation, to avoid concrete pile breakage or gaps. During the operations they are lowered inside and through the steel cage reinforcement to protect concrete from soil contamination water filtering and to avoid concrete quality corruption. Tremie pipes are made of quality drawn steel plates in order to guarantee high resistance elements.
Pipes sections can be connected by two kinds of coupling: threaded joints and wire cable joints. Threaded tremie pipe are equipped with male/female joints,wire cable is designed for quick assembly /dismounting of the various pipe sections during the concreting operations. Using wire cables joints water and mud penetration is prevented by O-ring seals applied in between male and female joints.
|Product Name||Tremie Pipe|
|Technique||Welding (casting for the joints)|
|Joint||Threaded or wire cable|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (m)||Thickness (mm)||Funnel (CBM)||Platform (m)|
a). Threaded joint tremie pipe
b). Wire cable joint tremie pipe
1. Funnel: to pour concrete through the tremie pipe;
2. Lifting swivel: to help the lifting lowering operations;
3. Chain spanner: for tightening and unscrewing of threaded joints;
4. Fork spanner for wire release system;
5. Anti-slippery platform equipped with a pipe clamping system to prevent pipes from falling into the holes;
6. Container rack: to stock pipes and to make easy the moving from one jobsite to another.
Tremie pipe are used for pouring slurry into pile hole pipe
Contact Person: Manager