Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Concrete Pipe/Tremie Pipe||Application:||Grouting Purpose|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel||Diameter:||219mm, 260mm, 300mm Or As Required|
|Type:||Threaded /Wire Cable||Thickness:||3.0MM/3.7MM/4.0MM|
rotary drilling tools,
water drilling tools
Concrete Pump Pipe Drilling Rig Parts Foundation Engineering Process Applied
Tremie pipes are normally used to pour concrete into a drilled pile, after the steel cage reinforcement is placed in operation, to avoid concrete pile breakage or gaps.
Tremie pipes are made of quality drawn steel plates in order to guarantee high resistance elements.Pipes section can be connected by two kinds of coupling systems: threaded joints and wire cable joints.
While threaded tremie pipes are equipped with male/female joints with tread, the wire cable systwm is designed for quick assembly/dismounting of the various pipe sections during the concreting operations.
Using wire cables joints water and mud penetrations is prevented by O-ring seals applied in between male and demale joints.
|Product Name||Tremie Pipe|
|Technique||Welding (casting for the joints)|
|Joint||Threaded or wire cable|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (m)||Thickness (mm)||Funnel (CBM)||Platform (m)|
a). Threaded joint tremie pipe
b). Wire cable joint tremie pipe
1. Funnel: to pour concrete through the tremie pipe;
2. Lifting swivel: to help the lifting lowering operations;
3. Chain spanner: for tightening and unscrewing of threaded joints;
4. Fork spanner for wire release system;
5. Anti-slippery platform equipped with a pipe clamping system to prevent pipes from falling into the holes;
6. Container rack: to stock pipes and to make easy the moving from one jobsite to another.
Tremie pipe are used for pouring slurry into pile hole pipe
Contact Person: Manager